Be a Part of BGCC's 2020 Holiday Gift Drive
Date: Thursday October 1 – Wednesday, December 18
Goal: 2,500 Gifts for Club members, ages 5-18
Who is the Holiday Gift Drive Main Point of Contact?: Any questions can be directed to Emily Steepleton, Corporate and Foundations Coordinator. Emily can be reached by email, email@example.com, or by phone 312-235-8000.
Gift Guide: Please only new, unwrapped gifts. $15-$25 in value, no toy weapons or food/edible gifts.
Amazon Wish List: Are you not able to make it to the store and deliver a gift in person? No problem, shop online for a gift by following the link to the Amazon Wish List and have the gift shipped directly to the Club!
Delivery Window: Weekdays from 9AM - 5PM no later than December 9, 2020. The gifts will be sorted for the Clubs on Thursday, December 10 and will be distributed on Friday, December 11. Donations can still be accepted until the end of the year!
Are you hosting a gift drive at your school, office or church? Here are some "Helpful Hints" to help make your drive a success!
- Designate an individual or team to lead your group’s collection efforts.
- Advertise a collection location/box and deadline.
- Encourage participation by setting a team goal or make the collection into a competition between departments.
- Share this Holiday Gift Drive webpage or Amazon Wish List link with participants.
- We recommend collecting items throughout October & November and setting a Monday, December 7 deadline so that items can be delivered to BGCC by Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Please coordinate delivery of the items by Friday, December 4 by contacting Emily Steepleton.