Linda and Bill Gantz Boys & Girls Club Membership
Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago will be offering out-of-school programming beginning September 7, 2021, and will take place Monday through Friday from 2:30-7 p.m. The safety of our members is of the utmost importance to us, and programs will run in accordance with CDC guidelines and protocols.
You may submit an application through the online membership form available below or by scheduling an appointment with your Club Director to pick up a form. To schedule an appointment to pick up a form, please either call 872-802-3846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by submitting an application, it does not guarantee your child a spot at our Club. You will be notified if a spot is available for your child. At that time, you will be asked to complete additional steps to confirm your child’s registration. Details for this year include:
- Membership is $20 per child
- Applicants must be between the ages of 5 and 18
- All Club participants will be required to wear a mask while at the Club that will be provided by the Club daily
- All Club participants must comply with safety requirements and social distancing protocols
- Parents must provide contact information including phone and email and join the Remind App
- All Club participants must attend Fall Program in good health. If a child presents any symptoms of illness, the child will be isolated and a parent will be called to take the child home
Thank you for your interest in the Club’s out-of-school program.